Monogram® 6% germicidal bleach can be used for disinfecting hard surfaces and sanitizing foodservice equipment, dishes and silverware. It offers capability to kill over 50 specific germs with many advantages over bleaches of the past. It can also be used in laundry and cleaning applications. Note: Do not mix bleach with ammonia, acids or other cleaners.
- Follow the disinfection and preparation directions for the following viruses: Adenovirus, Rotavirus, Canine Parvovirus, Feline Panleukopenia virus, Hepatitis A, Norovirus, Poliovirus and Rhinovirus
- Use dilutions of this bleach concentrate to disinfect restrooms, classrooms, kitchens, dining tables and more
- 50+ Specific Germ/Pathogen Kill Claims including Norovirus and Human Coronavirus when used according to label directions
- Kills HIV-1 (AIDS virus), HBV (Hepatitis B Virus) and HCV (Hepatitis C Virus)
- Kills MRSA On Hard Non-Porous Surfaces
- One gallon of concentrate can be used to create more than 50 gallons of effective disinfecting solution
- Ready to use as a laundry sanitizer. For other applications, dilute to a strength ranging between 200 PPM and 5000 PPM, depending on the application